Assist customers in completing all the necessary paperwork to complete a vehicle purchase.Accurately complete DMV transactions, Bank Contracts, and all of the legal documents involved in a motor vehicle transaction. Offer aftermarket products including extended warranties using a Menu based presentation. Complete the transaction while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction while being compliant with all company policies. Maintain compliance with all State and Federal Regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Arrange bank financing.
- Identify and sell appropriate aftermarket products, such as GAP coverage and maintenance programs.
- Provide customers with thorough explanation of contract, aftermarket products and extended warranties.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with several financial sources, including the manufacturer.
- Processes finance and lease deals accurately through appropriate financial sources, ensuring 100% compliance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Understands and complies with all federal, state and local regulations and processes related paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provides customer with complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership services procedures and policies.
- College degree, a plus.
- Active Florida notary or ability to obtain.
- Strong background in retail sales or hospitality, automotive finance experience a plus.
- Experience offering various financial products preferred.
- Strong CSI scores.
- Strong history of selling AMO (After Market Options)